8th September 2021
Closure of the PyWEC Project
After 33 months of project development, PYTHEAS Technology is about to close the PyWEC project. This partnership with GEPS Techno, Centrale Nantes, CEA and ENSTA Bretagne aimed to develop a Power Take-Off (PTO) adapted to renewable energies (low and variable speeds) for the middle power (10kW -300kW).
- 3 Technological barriers unlocked
- Piezoelectric conversion
- Charge extraction
- Mechanical transmission
- Development of a high-speed valve for power hydraulics
- Development of our 1st range of piezoelectric generators
- First orders in France and in the United-States
- 5 consolidated recruitments at the company
- New perspectives
- Power upscaling for wave and wind energy converters
- Towards digital hydraulics
Thanks to Bpifrance, Région Sud – Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, Métropole Aix-Marseille-Provence, Pôle Mer Méditerranée, Pôle Mer Bretagne Atlantique, Pôle EMC2 and Interreg Europe for your support.