20th April 2023
PYTHEAS Technology hosted Poclain Hydraulics, the Ampère laboratory and Provence Eco Energie for P4Hydro’s kick-off.
This “I-Demo” project, financed by BpiFrance, aims to develop a piezohydraulic transmission to power tomorrow’s world with energy.
The program included:
- Meeting between the teams
- Visit of our laboratory and production facilities
- Presentation of the project’s schedule
- Technical progress status
- Action plan to answer critical problems.
Thank you Eric Vives, Vincent Langlois, Yohann Brunel, Justin Darnet, Christian Martin, Nassim Bennacer, Eric Bideaux and Loïc Eouzan for coming to La Ciotat.