16th December 2021
PyRIVER project completion
After 4 years of project development, PYTHEAS Technology is closing the PyRIVER project. After its success during the i-Lab contest in 2017, PYTHEAS Technology has developed and designed a Prime Mover dedicated to low head hydroelectricity generation and an adapted PTO: a great progress for the very low-head hydro power, a new market for the piezoelectric generator! The project is now in Provence Eco Energie’s hands which will install this system in the Saint Andiol’s canal in December.
- Validation of the piezoelectric generator’s advantages for renewable energy
- Design of a Rotary Hydraulic Pressure Machine
- Development of necessary tools for the design of future hydroelectric power plants
- Already generates turnover and orders
- Partnership with Provence Eco Energie with development possibilities for the future
Thank you Bpifrance, Capenergies, Pôle Mer Méditerranée and Ministère de l’enseignement supérieur, de la recherche et de l’innovation for your support.